Students investigate different aspects of a topic.
Part of a lesson or a complete session.
- Step 1: the teacher organises the lesson into different tasks. Each task takes place in a different “corner” of the classroom. The necessary material is also available in that “corner”.
- Step 2: pupils are organised in groups of 4 or 5. Each group goes to a different corner to carry out the task of that corner. There is a time limit for this.
- Step 3: the teacher indicates with a prearranged signal when the groups change corners. The order in which each group should carry out the tasks should be clear in advance.
- Step 4: the rotation continues until the groups have passed through all the corners.
EXAMPLES OF USE
- Start from a basic video and look at every “corner” of it with enhancements such as music, filters, 3D effects, etc. to understand how it can be improved.
- Different experiments to understand a chemical or physical law.